- Butin Beach, within walking distance. Beach Vasouy, more withdrawn
- Gardens: the Garden Regained, very flowery and with areas for kids and Garden of famous personalities of Honfleur
- Markets: the traditional is on Saturday morning, organic on Wednesday morning, fish from Thursday to Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings in July and August
- Boat trips
- Restaurants: one hundred restaurants in Honfleur
- Visit the Musée Eugène Boudin, painter of the nineteenth century préimpressionist.
- Visit Homes Erik Satie, remarkable musician and composer of the twentieth century.
- The Museum of Ethnography and Popular Art Norman Norman to see the interiors and the former prison
- The Navy Museum, reflecting the intense fishing activity of eighteenth and nineteenth centuries in Honfleur
- Art Galleries: Honfleur is nicknamed the « city of a thousand painters galleries »
- The Naturospace, the largest tropical greenhouse with butterflies in France: a 800 sqm of rainforest with a temperature maintained at 28 °C all year long
- 18 hole golf course at St Gatien des Bois and Deauville
- Horse Riding
- Tree climbing course at Val Treetop in the forest of Saint-Gatien des Bois
- The Labyrinth Land of Honfleur, a distance of 4 km, open from July to September